Content Creation From Our Community
Content creation is an art and a science, and we believe that content should not be static. It’s never just about words on a page, a video post, or a voice behind a mic. Content should invoke a conversation and inspire a dialogue with meaning. Are you someone with a passion for producing content that helps inform and ignite these conversations?
Our topics run both wide and deep from the voices of both healthcare providers and non-healthcare providers. We welcome leaders within their industries, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and various other professionals that can deliver exceptional content to a growing and engaged audience.
It should go without saying, but we’ve really gotten to know our audience over the years. We don’t mind bragging a little, but just so you know, they are extremely intelligent and versatile, so providing them with helpful and high value content is our top priority.
What you get from Innovative Nurse:
- Our platform is about building community and we hope to have you as part of our content creating team.
- Obviously you’ll receive free online exposure from a site that consists of a wide audience of healthcare professionals, entrepreneurs, technology enthusiasts, social media evangelists, collaborators, authors, and industry leaders.
- Promotion of your content via Innovative Nurse social media channels.
- A mini-bio and/or permanent link on your blog post, promoting yourself, your business/product/service.
- Write a unique post on whatever you like (see the list below for ideas)
- Include a short bio with your platform or social media presence
- Attach the document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll contact you regarding any edits or suggestions to make the post relevant for our audience.
Our articles consist of content around:
- Nursing Career
- Higher Education
- Healthcare Industry News
- Employment and salary information
- Resume and Interview tips
- Technology (Hardware, software, apps)
- Social media
- Workplace environment
- Healthy lifestyle for busy professionals
- Personal or business finances
Terms and Conditions:
- Innovative Nurse will review your content prior to posting. If there are any edits that need to be made, this process will occur with your input and approval.
- We appreciate you wanting to post your content with us and we want to provide value to our community. Our audience consists of highly educated, articulate, and active members. Innovative Nurse reserves the right to decline any content deemed inappropriate, or not aligned with our community’s needs or interests.
- Innovative Nurse will work in partnership with guest bloggers to ensure the success of a long term relationship.
- We will not edit out your bio or information that you provide (unless requested by you), but once the content you provide is finalized it will become the property of Innovative Nurse and will not be redistributed. We reserve the right to edit the content at any time.
- Innovative Nurse reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.
Thank you in advance for your contribution and we look forward to working with you.